Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
Control Account Manager (CAM)
1 open positions
We are seeking a highly experienced Control Account Manager (CAM) to join our team for a DOE 413.3b project. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing the project's cost, schedule, and performance to ensure compliance with DOE 413.3b regulations.
- Develop and maintain Control Account Plans (CAPs) in accordance with DOE 413.3b guidelines
- Monitor and report on project cost, schedule, and performance, and identify and resolve any issues or variances
- Develop and maintain Earned Value Management (EVM) data and reports
- Ensure compliance with DOE 413.3b regulations and other relevant requirements
- Manage risks and opportunities associated with the project
- Communicate with project management, technical staff, and other stakeholders on project status, risks, and issues
- Participate in project reviews and audits
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project controls, with previous DOE experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or related field
- Strong knowledge of DOE 413.3b regulations and other relevant requirements
- Experience in developing and maintaining Control Account Plans (CAPs) and Earned Value Management (EVM) data and reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with project management, technical staff, and other stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
When it comes to finding and connecting with new team members, we treat the process with care. We look for those who see the world a little differently, who will force us to think in new ways, who might even make us feel a little uncomfortable. We’re looking for team members with something – a perspective, a skill, an amazing idea – that they’re excited to share with the rest of us.
We’ll give you the best of us. We just ask that you give the best of you in return.