Control Account Manager (CAM)
Salary Range: $140,000 - $180,000
We are seeking a highly experienced Control Account Manager (CAM) to join our team for a DOE 413.3b project. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing the project's cost, schedule, and performance to ensure compliance with DOE 413.3b regulations.
This is a full-time, remote position with up to 5 days of travel per month to the client site.
- Develop and maintain Control Account Plans (CAPs) in accordance with DOE 413.3b guidelines
- Monitor and report on project cost, schedule, and performance, and identify and resolve any issues or variances
- Develop and maintain Earned Value Management (EVM) data and reports
- Ensure compliance with DOE 413.3b regulations and other relevant requirements
- Manage risks and opportunities associated with the project
- Communicate with project management, technical staff, and other stakeholders on project status, risks, and issues
- Participate in project reviews and audits
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project controls, with previous DOE experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or related field
- Strong knowledge of DOE 413.3b regulations and other relevant requirements
- Experience in developing and maintaining Control Account Plans (CAPs) and Earned Value Management (EVM) data and reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with project management, technical staff, and other stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What We Offer
At Leading Factors, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We strive to create a positive and inclusive workplace culture where everyone can thrive. We are committed to providing our employees with the support and resources they need to succeed both personally and professionally.